Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well, now I know which Corps I belong to...

This is the best thing I've seen in at LEAST twelve hours, if not more. Of course, anything involving Deadpool and several other characters dressed-up like him is a pretty easy sell with me, but I mean really...Marvel aimed directly at my heart this time.

So what's the deal here? Why does Deadpool suddenly have a half-dozen ridiculous dopplegangers? I haven't the faintest idea outside of Headpool (he's the severed zombie head of an alternate-universe Deadpool. Duh.), and I really don't care to research. All I know is, they exist as true Marvel Universe creations for real, and not the thousands of perverse Fan-Fiction I'm CERTAIN contain a "Lady Deadpool" of some kind within their horrid script, and this amuses me to no end.

Guy Gardner: Red Lantern, or Deadpool Corps hopeful?

Now if only Big Daddy Joey-Q and Boss DiDio could play nice and cross-over their respective Universes again, we could see the greatest, most illogical Corps yet hit the scene just in time for "Blackest Night"! Could you imagine? Guy Gardner and Wade Wilson on the same page? Actually, that's all I need to say. I've given myself enough of a nerd-boner.

Oh, what the hell...Dr. Betty becoming a Star Saphire! There...proper-fucked. I am SUCH a dork.
Just imagine Dr. Betty in a purple bathing-suit, and BAM! Star Saphire.
(She's on the right, BTW.
)

No comments:

Post a Comment