Saturday, October 3, 2009

31 Days Of Halloween: One, Two, & Three

I am totally ripping-off this idea from other blogs, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! Since I up and decided to start this thing on the third day of October, I don't have TOO much catching-up to do to accomplish the first-annual "31 Days Of Halloween" here on BMR! Every day of the month, I'll post a picture of something awesomely Hallow's Eve-related, kinda like a spooky Advent Calendar! Hope you enjoy!

DAY ONE...
MORBIUS, THE LIVING VAMPIRE by alecyl

One of the most badass images I've ever seen from Marvel's classic not-quite-undead bloodsucker, found on DeviantArt.

DAY TWO...ZATANNA & LIL' ETRIGAN THE DEMON by tsart

Originally looking for a scary pic of Etrigan himself, I found something...uhm...better. The artist, if tsart is their real name, did the world a service by giving us The Demon as Zatanna's magic rabbit-in-the-hat, truly a great idea!

DAY THREE...
ZOMBIE TONY STARK & PEPPER POTTS by Ferntree

And to finish the three-day round-up, I must bring to you one of the more heartwarming scenes from "Iron Man", where Gweneth Paltrow's lovely Pepper Potts must replace Tony Stark's life-supporting device. Remember? Where she reaches into his chest, gets stinky goo all-over her hands, and they have a kissy-face moment? Yeah. Well here, Zombie Pepper dug a bit further into Tony's chest, uniting the duo in undead bliss!

Check back tomorrow and every day further-more for more "31 Days Of Halloween"!

1 comment:

  1. Okay I dig the Alligator Man biting his friend in half - a great start to what is sure to be an intersting blog

    ReplyDelete